VITALink® Cable is designed to support Life and Fire Safety. This cable offers “survivability” for 2 hour in harsh environments while being fully operational in order for safe evacuation of building occupants. It has achieved riser rating (FPLR) and re-certified under the new UL 2196 guidelines for 2-hour fire resistive cables for use in FHIT system 40A.
- Emergency Voice-Alarm Communication (EVAC) Smoke and Fire Alarm Systems
- Fireman’s Telephone and Area of Refuge Communication Systems
- Visible Notification Appliances
New Constructions Now Available!
- 14 AWG – 16 AWG – Solid, Shielded
- 12 AWG – 18 AWG – Solid, Nonshielded
- 12 AWG – 16 AWG – Stranded, Nonshielded
Access OmniCable’s VITALink® CIC Cable flyer.