Omni Cable Corporation (OmniCable) is proud to announce the expansion of its Belden inventory to now include MarineTuff® cables.
Belden’s MarineTuff®, which was released to the public in June 2015, is designed primarily for offshore oil rigs and control rooms. “Belden’s MarineTuff® is a great product addition for OmniCable, our customers, and the industry. We can now administer superior offshore solutions for electrical distribution,” said Greg Donato, OmniCable’s Chief Operating Officer (COO).
MarineTuff® cables can withstand environmental challenges and have met the required oil and gas certifications and standards (Det Norske Veritas (DNV), American Bureau of Shipping (ABS), IEEE 45, IEEE 1580, and UL 1309).
OmniCable carries the following Belden MarineTuff® cables (with or without bronze braid armor):
- Fiber Optic – Enhances security and high quality data, audio, and video
- Industrial Ethernet – Ensures optimum network performance and uptime
- Control and Instrumentation – Ensures reliability and safety-conscious wiring solutions
- Variable Frequency Drive Cable – Shielded to control noise emissions
- Foundation Fieldbus – Withstands the destructive effects of temperature extremes, humidity/moisture, dust and oil
Access Belden’s electronic brochure for more information.
In addition to MarineTuff® cables, OmniCable also carries Belden Classics, Industrial, Networking, and New Generation® product lines.