As a premier redistributor, our responsibility is to make sure you understand our services, product, and solutions to help you succeed. Below are the top 5 things you might not have known about OmniCable and our Aluminum Building Wire offerings.
Did you know that…
- OmniCable stocks Aluminum Building Wire sizes 6AWG – 750 MCM. Need a larger size? We have it! Our Wire Gauge Conversions chart will help you understand gauge sizes.
- OmniCable stocks various Aluminum Building Wire colors – Click here for color code guide.
- OmniCable offers Aluminum Building Wire value-added services such as paralleling and pulling head services. Paralleled cables have multiple runs on the same reel which helps you get the job done faster and easier. Pulling heads are affixed to the ends of a wire to ease the pulling of the wire during the installation process. Our compression pulling heads work on both copper and aluminum conductors and come in a variety of gauge sizes.
- OmniCable offers Aluminum Building Wire emergency service 24/7 - OmniCable Account Managers are ready to respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will have immediate access to our inventory, and we can ship from any of our 12 locations.
- OmniCable provides Aluminum Building Wire online training - Training can be viewed on the omnicable.com dashboard once you log in. If you do not already have an omnicable.com account, register online today.