During a construction project, many of your customers will request Aluminum Building Wire to be used in the wiring for residential, commercial, and industrial jobs. As our commitment to product diversification and exceptional service to electrical distributors, OmniCable is now stocking several types of aluminum building wire products.
- XHHW Wire - XLPE, Low-Voltage Power 600V, UL Type XHHW-2, Single Conductor, Aluminum
XHHW wire is used in residential high-rise, commercial, and industrial buildings & installations for the purpose of power distribution. We stock an array of colors in various sizes.
- Feeder MC - XLPE 600V, UL Type MC, Multi-Conductor, Aluminum
Feeder MC cables are used for branch, feeder, and service power distribution under high ambient temperature in commercial, industrial, institutional, casinos, and multi-residential buildings.
- Secondary Underground
Secondary underground distribution cables are used to run power from a pad mounted transformer to the service entry or meter of a structure.
- Service Entrance - XLPE 600V, UL Type SER & SEU, Multi-Conductor, Aluminum
SER is a type SE (service entrance), Style R (reinforcement tape) cable, used as an above ground service entrance cable, a panel feeder, and in branch circuits. It
- Mobile Home Feeder - XLPE, Low-Voltage Power 600V, UL Type USE-2/RHH/RHW-2, Multi-Conductor, Aluminum
Aluminum mobile home feeder cables are designed for mobile homes as a service entrance cable.
Why OmniCable for Aluminum Building Wire Products:
- Vast Aluminum Building Wire inventory with locations across North America
- Only sells through distribution and not owned by one of your competitors
- Offers pulling heads, paralleling, cut to length, and same-day shipping
- Knowledgeable teams who find solutions for any application
- Active participant and member of all major industry organizations