90°C – 15kV
- Designed for use in high voltage distribution circuits for permanent (or semi-portable) installations in bore holes, shafts, open pits, strip mines, and tunnels
- MSHA Approved (P-136-MSHA)
- Passes MSHA flame test
- Meets ICEA requirements
- UL listed under file no. E18966
- OSHA acceptable
- Built with flame retardant components
- Excellent heat and moisture resistance
- Resistant to most oils and chemicals
*Fittings are available for these products.
* Ampacities based on a conductor temperature of 90°C and an ambient air temperature of 40°C, per ICEA S-75-381, NEMA WC-58. Note: The data shown are approximate and subject to standard industry and manufacturer tolerances.