Composite Power & Control
XLPE Insulation – PVC Jacket
90°C – 600 Volt – UL Type MC-HL
- For use as services, feeders and branch circuits for power, lighting, control, and signal circuits in accordance with NEC articles 330 and 725
- Class I, II and III, Divisions 1 and 2; Class I, Zones 1 and 2 hazardous locations per NEC articles 501, 502, 503, and 505
- Installed indoors or outdoors, wet or dry locations, direct buried, embedded in concrete, in a raceway, as aerial on a messenger, or as exposed runs secured to supports in accordance with NEC article 330
- Recognized for use on fixed or floating offshore petroleum facilities as recommended by the American Petroleum Institute
- CCW armor provides an impervious barrier to moisture, gas and liquids
- CCW armor provides EMI shielding performance
- Meets cold impact at -40°C
- Factory assembled and tested cable for use as an alternate to cable in conduit wiring systems
- 90°C continuous operating temperature, wet or dry
- 130°C emergency rating
- 250°C short circuit rating
- UL Type MC-HL, XHHW-2
- UL listed Marine Shipboard
- UL 44, 1309, 1569, 1581, and 2225
- IEEE 383 and 1202
|Part #||AWG||Control Conductor AWG||Power Conductor AWG||Conductors||Ground AWG||Nominal O.D. over Armor||Nom. O.D. Overall||Lbs./M'|
|XAC31003||10||4 x #12AWG||3 x 10AWG||3||10||.750″||.860″||430|
|XAC30803||8||4 x #12AWG||3 x 8AWG||3||10||.890″||.990″||535|
|XAC30603||6||4 x #12AWG||3 x 6AWG||3||8||.930″||1.03″||660|
|XAC30403||4||4 x #12AWG||3 x 4AWG||3||8||.970″||1.08″||815|
*Fittings are available for these products.
4AWG and larger uses Black with printed numbers.
Note: The information in this specification sheet is approximate and subject to standard industry and manufacturer tolerances. Please verify specific requirements with your Omni Cable account manager.
General Cable CCW® is a registered trademark of General Cable.