XLPE Insulation – PVC Jacket
90°C – 600 Volt – UL Type MC-HL
3-Conductor VFD & 4-Conductor
- Designed for use on power or control circuits
- Can be installed in cable tray, wire ways, racks, or buried directly
- This cable has three symmetrically placed grounds to reduce problems associated with pulse-width modulated AC drives
- Suitable for VFD applications.
- Suitable for exposure to hazardous locations, Type MC-HL for Classes I, II, and III Division 1 and 2
- UL 44, XHHW-2
- UL 1309 Marine Shipboard
- UL 1569 Type MC and UL 2225 Type MC-HL
- UL 1581
- Designated Type MC as per NEC Article 334
- IEEE 1202 available upon request
- Color Code for 6 AWG and smaller:
- Conductor 1 | Black
- Conductor 2 | Red
- Conductor 3 | Blue
- Conductor 4 | Orange
*Fittings are available for these products.
Note: The data shown are approximate and subject to standard industry and manufacturer tolerances. Please verify specific requirements with your Omni Cable account manager.
General Cable CCW® is a registered trademark of General Cable.