Variable Frequency Drive Cable
EPR Insulation – PVC Jacket
105°C – UL Type MC-HL or MV-105
5kV(133%)/8kV(100%) – 3-Conductor – Shielded
|Extruded Strand Shield||
|Extruded Insulation Shield||
- Variable Frequency Drives: 3-conductor CCW armored cables with 3 symmetrical grounding wire are the preferred wiring method for use with AC motors controlled by pulse-width modulated inverters in VFD applications
- For use in feeders and branch circuits in industrial power distribution systems per NEC articles 328 and 330
- Approved for Classes I, II and III, Divisions 1 and 2; and Class I, Zones 1 and 2, hazardous locations covered under NEC Articles 501, 502, 503 and 505
- Installed on metal racks, troughs, in raceways, in cable trays or secured to supports spaced no more than 6 feet apart
- Installed in both exposed and concealed work, wet or dry locations, directly buried or embedded in concrete
- Cable meets cold impact at -40°C
- 105°C continuous operating temperature, wet or dry
- 140°C emergency rating
- 250°C short circuit rating
- UL 1072
- UL 1569
- UL 2225
- UL 1309
- IEEE 1202 available upon request
*Fittings are available for these products.
Note: The data shown are approximate and subject to standard industry and manufacturer tolerances. Please verify specific requirements with your Omni Cable account manager.
General Cable CCW® is a registered trademark of General Cable.