XHHW-2 / 600 Volt Copper
Using Feeder MC cables help contractors reduce costs on conduit installations while providing armored power solutions for high-occupancy structures such as hotels and office buildings.
Feeder MC is easy to work with and eliminates the risk of damage when installing in tight spaces with multiple bends, saving time and money on installation costs.
- 3 or 4 conductors with heat and moisture resistant cross-linked polyethylene (type XHHW-2) insulation
- Green or bare ground conductor
- Cable core covered with binder tape and aluminum or galvanized steel interlocked armor
- Jacket available upon request
- Cabled with suitable fillers when required
- Cost effective replacement for conduit and wire
- Service, branch and feeder circuits
- Commercial, industrial and utility applications
- Places of assembly with more than 100 occupants
- Suitable for use in hazardous locations: Class I – Division 2 & Class II, Division 2
Access Omni Cable’s Feeder MC flyer.